Dot.Hack GU Unexplainable....
(02-20-2015, 03:20 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: lol, Thank you blyss for explaining everything, especially since i'm not in a good tonight.

To the OP

can you please list the following

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Well Hellooo again ^^
Ok i got AMD athlon II x2 250 Processor (2 CPU's) ~3.0Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphic card, running Win8, 4Gb RAM,
As for version it's PCXS2 0.9.8, only changes i did on config were on Scaling, putting it on 3x
And games for now only 3 parts of Dot.hack GU all ISO files.

Sponsored links

First, update your pcsx2 to the latest version.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
As sakash said - We only support the latest PCSX2 versions. The reason for this is there are very, very many bugs in older versions like 0.9.8 which aren't in the latest ones.

However your machine is quite weak for PCSX2, so the newer versions may be quite slow for you :/
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
you should just use memory card saves. Only use savestates for win8 forced restarts and the like when you have to move away in a hurry. .hack// allows you to save so often, why would you need states anyway?