Dot Hack GU problem
Hi, I'm a new user here and I have some problems to emulate the Dot Hack, someone can post the configuration for the best emulation.
My PC (Note) have a Intel Dual-core, a 1,58 gb ram and 500 gb hd.
Someone help!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sorry for the wait.

I think it is it:
CPU : Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz
Chipset : x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
GPU : VIA Chrome9 HC IGP Family WDDM
RAM : 2 Go
get a decent PC, and it should be ok.
both CPU & GPU are way too weak for pcsx2
***** man.
I will have to buy a new pc?
Ah, now I have fixed this.
I will try but I live in the country that things are too expensive.
I sure would definitely live in another country, or rather have been born in another.
I live in one of the worst countries I know, Brazil.
simply keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford better...
After all, this is just emulation, there are other good things to do with your PC while you're waiting for a new machine Wink
My recomendation try to convince Sony to give you the Sony Ps2 Sdk it comes with the emulator made by sony with your specs could work
I was a friend of a developer and he lended me the SDK the emulator worked perfectly without lags.
This are the specs of the computer i used for the emulator in the SDK.
Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.0 Ghz
Ati Radeon 9250 256 Mb
256 Mb Ram
100% Full speed on that hardware without glitches all the games of my collection worked perfect.
By the way my friend lended me the sdk to beta test the games he was making.
Tabris I don't think they would find it nice that you give them another solution to emulating for PS2, The Devs are doing a darn good job with this piece of software and thus it's also unfair, cause it's normal that Sony can make a better emulation, since they own the Playstation 2, so they know how and what is being used.
Quote:My recomendation try to convince Sony to give you the Sony Ps2 Sdk it comes with the emulator made by sony with your specs could work
convince Sony to "give" an sdk ?
Welcome to "my little pony land" Laugh
Well if you think is hard to convince them you are wrong i sended a letter to Sony Japan 1 year ago because i wanted the Ps2 emulator bulked in the SDK but i forgoted to mention the version of the SDK and they give me the version 1.0 of the SDK and the SDK bulked with the emulator is the version 3.2.0 my mistake so now i have the Sony Ps2 SDK but without the emulator and only payed the mail expenses but i wanted the emulator.