Dot Hack Infection is Playable
Hello, I wasn't sure where to report this, but on the compatiblity list it says that Dot Hack Infection (US) is not playable, just in-game. I just finished playing it today. I started from a new game on my pcsx2 and completed the main story and all of the side quests and bonuses. I am using pcsx2 9.6 and a dual core intel processor HP. The game ran smoothly all the way through until I got to skeith, which took me two hours to kill, due to lagging.
IMG_0534.JPG
oblivious beef stew

Sponsored links

All games will be retested for 0.9.7 anyway, but thanks for reporting Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You're welcome, do you think any games will be worse off on the pcsx0.9.7? I don't want to uninstall my current volume if so. Or would I have to uninstall it, could I use both editions of the pcsx2 seperatly installed on one computer? Sorry for all of these questions, I'm just way curious. If any one trusts me and wants me to test out a ps2 game, I'll be happy to give more reports when the pcsx2 0.9.7 comes out. Also, the reason I felt like I needed to report dot hack is because i wouldn't have decided to play any of the dot hack series if I couldn't get and convert everything from infection. I'm sure others would also feel this way.
IMG_0534.JPG
oblivious beef stew
Game testers. Man do you have your work cut out for you....Respect....
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
(03-10-2010, 04:30 AM)Urn Hurrell Wrote: You're welcome, do you think any games will be worse off on the pcsx0.9.7? I don't want to uninstall my current volume if so. Or would I have to uninstall it, could I use both editions of the pcsx2 seperatly installed on one computer? Sorry for all of these questions, I'm just way curious. If any one trusts me and wants me to test out a ps2 game, I'll be happy to give more reports when the pcsx2 0.9.7 comes out. Also, the reason I felt like I needed to report dot hack is because i wouldn't have decided to play any of the dot hack series if I couldn't get and convert everything from infection. I'm sure others would also feel this way.

Compatibility will be higher (as usual) but there are always regressions. As far as I know atm all dot hack games are playable in 0.9.7 so you shouldn't worry Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks for answers to my questions, they cleared up a lotLaugh
IMG_0534.JPG
oblivious beef stew
I'm having a problem with the controller. When I get to the part where Orca wants me to zoom with the right analog stick, my right stick won't do a thing.

The game works great otherwise. I've tried both Lilypad and SSSPSX PAD, 9.6 and 1888, reconfigured the buttons, two different controllers (a generic identical to a Dual Shock and a 360 controller w/ up-to-date drivers).

I can set the analog controls to another button, but that's not gonna be very cool in the game. Anyone else have this problem?

Dec '09 plugins, too.
If you have something like oblivion, fallout 3, grand theft auto, for the PC then try just configuring the controls similar (with keyboard and mouse), it was fun for me, I set left stick as; up(w) left(a) right(d) down(s) right stick; up(mouse up) left(mouse left) right(mouse right) down(mouse down) X(left click) square(middle click) triangle(right click) O(f) L1(q) R1(e) L2(1) R2(3) start(tab) select(left shift)
change those buttons to your liking, I loved playing like this, I used Lilly pad
IMG_0534.JPG
oblivious beef stew
my sound for dot hack is screwy and idk why and i no this is rong spot to ask but can i get help me the xaudio2 thingy? it says i cant use it...