Dot Hack Part 1 Camera problems
Hi all guys. First of all, i want to thank you for the work on this emulator, it works really good! Unfortunatelly i have a problem whit .Hack Infection, simply the camera rotate on it's own. I'm using a PS3 controller, don't know if this can help. I noticed that if i pull the right stick to the left, the camera stops, but when i release it, the camera return to rotate alone (to the right). Somebody have this problem too? I hope that someone can help me! Thanks for the attention and sorry for my bad English!

Sponsored links

A bit more info would be nice, like what your PC Specifications are, which PCSX2 version you are using and make sure that you DON'T use MotioninJoy. One of the Plugin Creators recommended this plugin: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
This could be u'r ps3 controller also.because i was messing with my Gamepad settings in devices & printers & i started doing some calibration thing.then i start playing with pcsx2 & i saw my character was going itself to left direction.so i closed it & went to devices & printers & in gamepad properties.i clicked on restore defaults & pressed apply,ok.then i again start emulator & it is working fine now,hope it'll help u!! Smile
I have a Windows 7 PC, and i use MotionJoy, but until now it worked always good. I don't changed the Gamepad settings either, so for now i will use the plugin that Strife has linked, if thing will not change i will update with all the specification of mi PC!
(04-14-2013, 12:42 PM)Hirotsugi Wrote: I have a Windows 7 PC, and i use MotionJoy, but until now it worked always good. I don't changed the Gamepad settings either, so for now i will use the plugin that Strife has linked, if thing will not change i will update with all the specification of mi PC!

if this is the case,use another software instead of motion joy.because i heard that motion joy is not perfect,it always give problems sometimes.so google it,u'll find best plugin for it!!!
(04-14-2013, 01:59 PM)Preet Wrote: if this is the case,use another software instead of motion joy.because i heard that motion joy is not perfect,it always give problems sometimes.so google it,u'll find best plugin for it!!!

Ok, i will try another one then! Thank you all for your fast answers! I will update when i find a solution to mi problem
StriFe79 already posted a link to a thread here with a much better solution then motion joy so I would advise you to use it instead.