Download page issues
(03-29-2013, 12:39 AM)Kekisha Wrote: Had it to almost half way when it halted, gave it 5-10mins to sit with no signs of life. Killed it, and restarted ending in the same outcome sadly.

Not sure what your max speeds are, but mine- The highest peak is 15kb, slowing down to a steady 8kb after about a min.

Strange, I've just checked the downloads and I'm getting about 3 MB/s on the files.

Could you do me a favor and try to download it from my mirror:
http://www.multigesture.net/files/

Let me know what the download speeds are.

Sponsored links

(03-29-2013, 01:11 AM)Falcon4ever Wrote: Strange, I've just checked the downloads and I'm getting about 3 MB/s on the files.

Could you do me a favor and try to download it from my mirror:
http://www.multigesture.net/files/

Let me know what the download speeds are.

Your Mirror Took literally 3 seconds to complete the download for the Binary at 600kb

The Setup file was the same speed, with almost double the time, expected

Worked great. Thanks

1mb download rates is my top end, but i very rarely ever see that- unless its off of steam

Edit- Btw Not sure if this is any help toward your findings, but i have had One solid Download going from elsewhere for the past 3 hours, at ~100kb Hardly taking up much of any bandwidth on my end, so i know my connection has been good/alive this entire time.

In any case if you would like me to stick around and test it out some more, i can.
There's nothing wrong with the server, however one of the biggest DDoS attacks took place over the last couple of days, so that potentially had an impact.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21954636
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi,
I know I shouldn't be bumping a 1+ month old thread but I'm facing the EXACT same issues as the others were, like them I too have a slow internet connection (128kbps-15KB/s) and after downloading ~700KB of the Standalone file, the transfer gets cut and it starts from 0 again.

After trying many times I opened up the partial .exe file in a hex editor and at the very bottom of the exe I found this:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>200 OK</title>
</head><body>
<h1>OK</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
<p>Please contact the server administrator,
[email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
<p>More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.</p>
</body></html>

I'm not sure how to fix this and the mirror link Falcon doesn't have the file anymore (only SpaceCakes and AudioAnalysis'). My apologies for being poor, this is the only internet connection I can afford for now, so do you guys have any alternative download options? Thanks for reading!
We are having a few issues at the moment as we have just moved to a new server, there are currently some bugs which need ironing out. If you are having issues try getting it from the google code page found here: https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/list
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks so Much Refraction! I actually came back to post that exact same code.google.com link, but you beat me to it! Just putting it out there for anyone else with terrible internet like me, if you're facing problems just go get the file from the link Refraction posted above!
I am having same problem like Kekisha. So frustrating when it stop downloading at almost complete. Just drop speed and moreover, it prevents me to resume as well, redownload results same problem
same problem,pcsx2 official version not downloading on download page full installer for windows.it only download 128 kb after stop.
then resume from beggining,also not support resuming.
plz falcon4ever,bositman fix it,thanks !!
(05-25-2013, 10:41 AM)Preet Wrote: same problem,pcsx2 official version not downloading on download page full installer for windows.it only download 128 kb after stop.
then resume from beggining,also not support resuming.
plz falcon4ever,bositman fix it,thanks !!

works perfectly here
try with another browser or try using a wget. That could help
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sorry i tried all browser,also tried to download from my mobile.
But it not working.it don't goes up from 320-330 kb.