Downloading SVN
http://hacks.mozilla.org/2012/05/firefox...-channels/

Sponsored links

Actually, Aurora should be quite a bit more stable than nightly (as in, not just a little more stable). Commits to Aurora get much more scrutiny than "regular" nightly commits (and even nightly commits are reviewed by modules owners before permitted, many times with quite a few review iterations).

Committing stuff to aurora takes much more bureaucracy than committing to nightlies, and are not at all taken lightly.
(07-31-2012, 09:56 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: Is it just me, or does Firefox get updated WAY too often? Or more precisely, with ridiculous leaps in version number?

It's part of the who-has-the-biggest-version-number race with IE and Chrome (Firefox was using a sane system but it seems they opted that bigger numbers attract more users so here it is....)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-01-2012, 01:46 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's part of the who-has-the-biggest-version-number race with IE and Chrome (Firefox was using a sane system but it seems they opted that bigger numbers attract more users so here it is....)

well then PCSX2 have lost the race with other emulators Laugh

actually i used Firefox since 3.5 ( IE was 8 back then ) and i continued to use after seeing who relatively faster it is

( and don't notice any difference since then but the theme Tongue Laugh Wacko )