Dragon Ball BT3 running very bad
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 should run on an 2.8Ghz cpu too! Mine Intel i7 860 (Quad-Core) @ 2.8 Ghz runs dbz bt 3 @ 60-70fps

Tongue2 when i turned the power to high performance
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

70fps without speedhacks on a Q6600 2.4GHZ stop SAYING IT"S HARD TO EMULATE. Anyway B3 is a whole other story. BT3 is the one where you fly around freely while B3 is the one that has lesser freedom.
thanks for the replys. i installed the beta version of pcsx2 and game runs much better with it. i played a bit with setups and stuff, and now i get like 40-50fps wich is about 80-90% of the game true 'speed', correct me if im wrong. ill try to play a bit more with pcsx2 setups so i can get as far as more possible frames.
(04-24-2011, 12:43 PM)pay Wrote: thanks for the replys. i installed the beta version of pcsx2 and game runs much better with it. i played a bit with setups and stuff, and now i get like 40-50fps wich is about 80-90% of the game true 'speed', correct me if im wrong. ill try to play a bit more with pcsx2 setups so i can get as far as more possible frames.

turn on the recommended speedhacks and max out the EE and VU hacks. You'll get 10 to 40fps that way.
i did, but i think i cant get more then 45-50. dunno what else setups would help.. but i think thats it