Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 Text Not Appearing during Story Mode
Hello, I am new to the forums, so I am not 100% sure if I am posting in the right place. anyway, when I play Dragon Ball Z - Budokai 3 on pcsx2 the game is running fine in native resolution but the text doesn't appear. it appears for a second then disappears. Any Help?
Thanks,
~JoeGamingAxe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What are you settings?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
what version of BT3 is it?
Not tenkaichi , just budokai 3. @op make sure you are using the default settings and also provide a screenshot of your gsdx plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
so minor error in my question content, not context, the question still stands
(06-30-2015, 04:10 AM)Saiki Wrote: so minor error in my question content, not context, the question still stands

DBZ Budokai 3, is there any other version? http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_..._Budokai_3
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I misread it as Budokai Tenkaichi 3 hence the BT3 and not just B3
(06-30-2015, 10:26 AM)Saiki Wrote: I misread it as Budokai Tenkaichi 3 hence the BT3 and not just B3

I got that, but you said your question still stood Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

PAL/NTSC of course
(06-30-2015, 03:20 AM)ssakash Wrote: Not tenkaichi , just budokai 3. @op make sure you are using the default settings and also provide a screenshot of your gsdx plugin settings.
Here is my plugin settings for Dragon Ball Z - Budokai 3 settings. In Addition, I have tried multiple Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ISOs from *snip* but still had the same problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)