Dragon Ball Z Budokai TenKaichi 3
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a good keyboard set up for dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3. I'm not sure what would be the best and after searching for a while, I have turned to these forums. I think my configurations are set to maximize performance, but if there are tips, I would appreciate it.

Perhaps you can direct me to a thread I could find help if this topic has been discussed...?

I thank you all in advance for helping me.

Sponsored links

Keyboard Setup? Heres mine. [Image: attachment.php?aid=39376] You can ignore that mouse part (if you have a Wired Mouse).

Well, do you get 50/60 fps. If so, then you are already getting fullspeed. If no, post pc specs, and pcsx2 configuration.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(10-06-2012, 01:40 PM)recoder Wrote: Keyboard Setup? Heres mine. [Image: attachment.php?aid=39376] You can ignore that mouse part (if you have a Wired Mouse).

Well, do you get 50/60 fps. If so, then you are already getting fullspeed. If no, post pc specs, and pcsx2 configuration.

This is really great thank you! I am running at 60 fps, so I guess I'm at max. However, I was wondering how did you input the dx mouse controls for left analog stick?
Bumping this thread because I really want to play dragon ball z and I can't figure out how to set the left analog stick as shown by Recoder's picture.
While configuring Lilypad, (in General Tab), select the DX Mouse API under Mouse API. Now, while configuring the Left Analog Stick (in which ever direction you want), move your mouse in that direction. Smile
(10-06-2012, 01:40 PM)recoder Wrote: Keyboard Setup? Heres mine. [Image: attachment.php?aid=39376] You can ignore that mouse part (if you have a Wired Mouse).

and how do you transform to a super saiyan from second to third etc?
sorry for my bad english
PS R3. You have learnt that in Training Session (if you have completed it). Press 'Start' Button while fighting and select the 'View Skill list'. go right to the Transformation Tab. You can get the Combinations possible with PS R3 to transform in the required super saiyan level. Or just press PS R3 to increase the level.
thank you
do you have settings for xbox 360 contoller it would be better to play it with classic controller
edit:because i want to play from start with super sayain 4 how can i put saves to pcsx2 games(i hope that you understood what i want to say)
As for Box 360 Controller, configure the same way as you would do for keyboard. Plug in the Controller and configure all the keys. In xbox controller, you have the Up, Down, Left, right etc. so just bind them with PCSX2 ones.

Sorry! didn't get you for this one.
You want to save your game or load a save game from another person.
You can save your pcsx2 game normally as you would in a real PS2 (i.e Memcards) or use Savestates. (you can find it in PCSX2 --> System --> Load/Save Savestate)
You can save your pcsx2 game normally as you would in a real PS2 (i.e Memcards) or use Savestates. (you can find it in PCSX2 --> System --> Load/Save Savestate)
ok thats it
do you any tricks to unlock super sayain 4 ?