Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Health Bar Bug??
So whenever I play Tenkaichi 3, there's a very annoying bug/glitch where the health bar is suppose to be glowing red, or blue, but instead of JUST the health bar glowing there is a whole box with a red tint. I have a screenshot from my session, you can see exactly what I'm talking about in the top left corner.
Has anyone encountered this? If so have you found a fix for it? I would appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you in advance! 

Specs:  
Intel Core i7-8750H
8GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with max Q design 

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-06-2018, 07:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Will do, let me recreate the bug and I'll come back here. Shouldn't take me but 5-6 minutes!
(12-06-2018, 07:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Alright so I tried posting the log but apparently it's too many characters, is there a certain spot I need to show you or a certain way to put the [code] and [ /code]?
use https://pastebin.com/ then post the link
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go