Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Perfect PCSX2 Config Guide
(11-01-2011, 09:42 AM)recoder Wrote: Why use two plugins. get the latest pcsx2 0.9.8 and set the lilypad to use the two pads.

Ive tried everything & downloaded libusb , but still 2 player mode is not working!! in ssspsx pad plugin 1.7.0 1 of my controller works but in lilypad none of my controllers work pls pls pls help me!!!!

Sponsored links

Lilypad should work fine. Did you enable all the game devices API's : DirectInput, XInput, and Monitor when in backgrund. Did you configure all the PAD1 and PAD2.

I guess lilypad is confused with two same controllers. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-01-2011, 01:12 PM)recoder Wrote: Lilypad should work fine. Did you enable all the game devices API's : DirectInput, XInput, and Monitor when in backgrund. Did you configure all the PAD1 and PAD2.

I guess lilypad is confused with two same controllers. Tongue2

yes, ive enabled all api`s & configured pad 1 & pad 2.

if lilypad is confused with two same controllers what should i do?
Try playing one from keyboard.
(11-01-2011, 03:31 PM)recoder Wrote: Try playing one from keyboard.

when i tried this then only keyboard worked. none of my two controllers had worked Sad
Sounds real odd. Because, i play one from keyboard and the 2'nd player from my GamePAD. Both of them works.

Well, disable Xinput, and make sure the pad is connected with usb properly. Does the pad appears in Device Diagnostics under Lilypad.Disable Multitap.
(11-01-2011, 03:57 PM)recoder Wrote: Sounds real odd. Because, i play one from keyboard and the 2'nd player from my GamePAD. Both of them works.

Well, disable Xinput, and make sure the pad is connected with usb properly. Does the pad appears in Device Diagnostics under Lilypad.Disable Multitap.
i ve disabled Xinput but i didn`t understand Device Diagnostics under Lilypad & where is multitap?
multi tap is already disabled
(11-01-2011, 03:57 PM)recoder Wrote: Sounds real odd. Because, i play one from keyboard and the 2'nd player from my GamePAD. Both of them works.

ok now, multitap is disabled, anddevice diagnostics is showing both pads As: DX USB Vibration Joystick
DX USB Vibration Joystick
but still it is not working!!! Sad
is there any other controller plugins??? ive tried SSSPSX PAD Plugin 1.7.0 [PADSSSPSX] but only one controller works on that pls suggest me other controller plugins if available Sad
STOP spamming this thread.