Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Perfect PCSX2 Config Guide
Having a single core cpu you should be happy with 30+ fps. Try using speedhacks.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

Sponsored links

@ koka:
Option #1: Overclock your CPU another Ghz. This still will not give you complete full speed (or even be possible), but processing department is where you're lacking.

Option #2: Get a new CPU. A dual core is kinda standard nowadays, anyway. It's basically a must for PCSX2 (unless you like struggling).

Option #3: Live with that brick wall. Cause your CPU's actually doing pretty good (all things considered).
(04-15-2011, 05:20 PM)koka Wrote: this is ridiculous in menu i get even 200 fps,but when i come into battle(ingame)it goes from 30 to 43 fps.
i am sick of it, trying and trying and nothing.
my specs are:
cpu:amd athlon 4000+ 2.6 ghz(overclocked)
gpu:ati radeon 4850
mob:m2n4 sli
ram 2gb
i really think it could run better :/

max out the speedhacks as much as possible. You really should get a new CPU your CPU is bottlenecking your card on pretty much all daily uses and all sorts of gaming imaginable
or give up.

even with speedhacks a 4000 won't run BT3 well.
Hi ! I did exactly like you did but I don't have PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 and I used other GDSx, it is lagging so hard ! I need help please...

My PC Specs:
Intel i5 2500k 3,30 GHz
2 GB RAM
nVidia GeForce GT240 1GB DDR3

What can I do ? Sugestions ? I need that PCSX to run ? Where can I find that PCSX ?
Open dbz bt 3 --> duel --> 1p vs 2p. this mode is much more demanding because you have two views there. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Why use two plugins. get the latest pcsx2 0.9.8 and set the lilypad to use the two pads.
Lilypad should work fine. Did you enable all the game devices API's : DirectInput, XInput, and Monitor when in backgrund. Did you configure all the PAD1 and PAD2.

I guess lilypad is confused with two same controllers. Tongue2
Try playing one from keyboard.
Sounds real odd. Because, i play one from keyboard and the 2'nd player from my GamePAD. Both of them works.

Well, disable Xinput, and make sure the pad is connected with usb properly. Does the pad appears in Device Diagnostics under Lilypad.Disable Multitap.