Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Problems
I have the latest version of PCSX2 and a PAL version of Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I am experiencing strange graphical issues with this game and I have screenshots below:

[Image: dragonballzbudokaitenka.png]

[Image: dragonballzbudokaitenka.png]

Problems:

1) There is a large area of white in front of my character and when I move around the maps, this lights up whatever is in front of me.

2) Players have a rough black outline around them. (see around Buu)

I use the same ISO on my dads PC and this works perfectly. I am running the emulator using Direct X 11 Hardware. When I change to Direct X 9 Hardware, problem 1 has been resolved, but problem 2 gets worse and the game is more laggy. Here is a screenshot of my config:

[Image: gsdx10.jpg]

I recently changed graphics card from a Radeon HD 4890 (Using Direct X 10 inside PCSX2) to a Radeon HD 6950 but this did not help.

Sponsored links

try the alpha hack
In the PCSX2 folder go to inis folder and open GSDX.ini and add allowhacks=1 on a new line.
Disable allot 8-bit textures. Click on texture filtering to get a blue square in it. Try using a custom res.
orchlon Wrote:try the alpha hack
In the PCSX2 folder go to inis folder and open GSDX.ini and add allowhacks=1 on a new line.
Disable allot 8-bit textures. Click on texture filtering to get a blue square in it. Try using a custom res.

Wasn't that my suggestion earlier Tongue2.
You have to use alpha hack, and Offset Hack.

You can still use Texture Filtering (not a problem). Also, try setting it to 2x or 4x Native.
And Disable the 8-bit Texture.

Use the HW Anti-Aliasing too. Probably some interlacing mode should fix it.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Just try the latest svn build, you shouldn't have those problems then:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Try disabling filter and 8bit
i'm sorry for my bad english.

Model: Acer Aspire 4736G
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6600 @ 2.2GHz
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M • 512MB DDR2 VRAM
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB WDC
Well, thanks to Shadow Lady and miseru99, for the Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC fix. Thanks. Happy
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
The r4801 did the job! thanks!
(07-08-2011, 11:15 PM)itgasht Wrote: nice shot but Players have a rough black outline around them.
Is that a racist comment?Tongue (XD)

Ummm and if you mean "characters" in game then press F9 to go to hardware modeTongue. They have such heavy "outline" only in software as long as you aren't using some ancient build.