Dragon Quest 8 HELP
I'm not sure just when I do download it all if find is the file converter and not the emulator but I'll try your link

Im not sure why just when i do download the emulator form here i can't find the emulator, all i get is a file converter and an unecessary toolbar.

Your link says that it wants to install FLV Runner community toolbar Installation. Should I agree?

Sponsored links

Im not sure why just when i do download the emulator form here i can't find the emulator, all i get is a file converter and an unecessary toolbar.

Your link says that it wants to install FLV Runner community toolbar Installation. Should I agree?
you got the wrong window lol, see that green arrow on the right? that is the actual download
use the standalone installer btw

you have the wrong button

see attachment wich one you actually need
the one you clicked was the download for a toolbar or 7zip thats an ad. the one i point out to is the actual download and stop doubleposting, you can edit your previous post.

emulog is by the way the log that you see right of your main pcsx2 screen (when you open you get 2 windows, the right one is the emulog)
I'll talk to Bositman about that, i can see how people would click the wrong button
Alright well the error is fixed and I can continue on. Thanks Squall

And now I know how to download properly from PCSX2.net and I cna edit my posts. Thanks. warWeeny.

P.S. I didn't know I was posting multiple times. I just thought that it wasn't posting but really I was on a new page lol.

Oh and... RECODER!!! WHERES MY RECOMMENDED CONFIG GOD DAMNIT?

Thankyou
Talking to Recoder like that won't earn you any help.
I don't mean any offence.
Just making a joke. ok
sorry if I offended him
if i did you don't have to help me out recoder.
Reccomended config (speed) :-
  • Change the Round mode to Nearest and Clamp Mode to None in Both EE and VU's section.
  • Use Speedhacks : All the Reccomended ones and EE Cyclerate to 3 and VU Cycle Stealing to 2
  • Use Native Resolution or 2x. Whats your Graphics Card?
  • Try Allow 8-bit Texture : works great for ntsc versions. Tongue2
  • Change Windows Power Plan to High Performance : Important
[Image: recodersignature2.png]