Dragon Quest 8 Problem
yes I started the game new file and everything but when I enter the pub at Farebury and we have to leave because of the "monster" I cannot get out. I got no idea if it is the game itself or this is some sort of a sick joke or a bug. Sad

Sponsored links

Sorry for double posting.... but like I cannot LEAVE the pub once I enter it. I try everything. But I dont know if it is the game itself or the iso is somehow corrupted.
Give a try on your PS2 to compare ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-21-2014, 11:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Give a try on your PS2 to compare ?

I dont have my ps2 on me at the moment. But the other games works like a charm no problems other than Monster Rancher EVO with the game going into a random battle where I dont make contact with monsters or just sends me to a black screen.... now gettig off topic.... Back to on topic..... I seriously have no idea why the game itself is not letting me progress.
Try messing with the clamping modes.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
clamping modes?
config>emulation settings>rounding modes and clamp modes.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Change clamps in the emulation settings to full/extra. You'll need it to enter Kalderasha's house too. Afterward, you can reset the clamps to none to lessen the workload of the cpu.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

It is not working..... :/
Don't use savestates if you are using them. Use the in-game save function. If there are bugs in the game you can write them to a savestate. Loading buggy savestates will always end in the same problem.