Dragon Quest 8 help
The game runs perfect all the way to the point when i need to enter the pub and start the cut scene, the problem is that when i enter the pub i cant leave i dont know why because i can go in and out every other building in the first town... ive tried 2 different rips of the game and nothing. Anyone know why this is happening?

Sponsored links

didi you try directly with the original DVD and gigahertz plugin ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-20-2011, 08:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: didi you try directly with the original DVD and gigahertz plugin ?

Sorry i really dont know much about pcsx2... so i dont have a clue of what youre saying....
put your PS2 DVD in your DVD drive and set your DVD plugin to gigahertz DVD plugin.
then, report back.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-21-2011, 02:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: put your PS2 DVD in your DVD drive and set your DVD plugin to gigahertz DVD plugin.
then, report back.

I tried, no luck Sad
(06-08-2011, 03:53 AM)Team_Audi Wrote: I downloaded PCSX2 and I thought it would be like the older system emulators but, I was wrong. I need to know, is there a way for me to play games without a disk drive because, my laptop doesn't have a disk drive. I downloaded MvC2. I looked to see if I could play without a disk at other places and one website said to use Magic Disc but, that did nothing. Plz help.

(06-21-2011, 05:13 AM)dragonleo111 Wrote: I tried, no luck Sad

better take a picture and show us your game disc if there is scratches or exposed disc.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(06-21-2011, 05:57 AM)tallbender Wrote: better take a picture and show us your game disc if there is scratches or exposed disc.

Its a brand new disc, i tried another one just to make sure but its the same thimg...cant leave the place ounce im inside it..
(06-21-2011, 06:24 AM)dragonleo111 Wrote: Its a brand new disc, i tried another one just to make sure but its the same thimg...cant leave the place ounce im inside it..

then it's your DVD-Drive more likely damaged or heavily-dirty
i suggest get a new DVD drive.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Dunno why you guys insist on a DVD drive / disc problem, really.

Screenshot of the situation please? And also show us the PCSX2 console output.
You may need to do something specific, I forget. Also try hitting X a lot when the exclamation point appears above your head. I think you can walk through doors automatically but often I need to mash X.