Dragon Quest 8 recommended plugins
Some games may be very demanding,

because they have a lot of things to calculate and have a large things to render on screen.
MGS3 needs a lot of things to be rendered.

OR

they might not be efficienly coded. Tongue2

Set the round mode to nearest and clamp mode to none to get a boost.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

Its Taiwanese, this is a quick google translate, in future keep it in english Livy..

Each CPU perform a certain number of operations. To run PS2 games on PC's x86 CPU, they must Emulate PS2 calculations of band calculations of x86 CPU. Cai's PS2 CPU turns a round dial plays host CPU x86 have died out are new results, the x86 CPU is not designed to perform the operation to the clouds. To put it simply must make the rounds to go to the destination. But co operation it must make the rounds, co cai must go much competition. If the game engine but use much CPU x86 operation that must "make the rounds of it" test game on PCSX2 will run faster and vice versa. Con with the PS2 test operations will use it for the same because its hardware support operation to perform, while PCSX2 must use software to Emulate.

but as its google, its a load of crap Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

No, its Vietnamese. I just want to answer this guy and a I'm a little bad at writing anything long in English. Btw, I'm always laugh at those who use Google Translate to translate English (the result is crap) but now I start to laugh at a person who use it to translate Vietnamese, too Laugh (because it is crappier). Well, lemme translate it:
Quote:Each CPU is capable of doing a set of instruction/operation. To run PS2 games on x86 CPU, PS2 intructions must be emulated using x86 CPU instruction. To get the result, the PS2 CPU spends one cycle while the x86 CPU must spend several cycles, because the x86 CPU is not designed to perform such things. To make it simple, we need to do many operations to reach the destination. There're instructions that need only few operations to emulate, whereas there're instructions that need many operations to emulate. If the game engine uses many intructions that is easy to emulate, the game will runs fast on PCSX2 and vice-versa. To the PS2, all instruction performances are the same since its hardware natively supports these intructions, while PCSX2 uses software to emulate them.

2D games usually do not utilize the full processing power of the PS2 so emulation speed is fast.

I have not emulated anything before. This is what I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your long english is as understandable as your short, it's fine ;p but yes, you have the basic jist of emulation correct ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-10-2011, 06:23 PM)Livy Wrote: No, its Vietnamese. I just want to answer this guy and a I'm a little bad at writing anything long in English. Btw, I'm always laugh at those who use Google Translate to translate English (the result is crap) but now I start to laugh at a person who use it to translate Vietnamese, too Laugh (because it is crappier). Well, lemme translate it:

I have not emulated anything before. This is what I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am a Vietnamese, so for me It's fine! Thanks

Hope you don't get warned for this (^_^)