Dragon Quest VIII; PCSX2 newbie help...
Friends,
This is my first post. Im trying to get Dragon Quest VIII to work with PCSX2, and and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I am only planning on playing Dragon Quest and I don’t know the first thing about how to load roms, or anything. Can someone please provide me with links or any help?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Limited experience with emulation.

Im running OSX on a Macbook Pro, 2.56 GHz Intel Core 2 duo, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M video card with 256MB VRAM.

As you may be able to tell, my desire to play through this game came before all other practical matters lolol. I don’t know if I can control the game with the keyboard or not, if I need to get a USB controller or whatever (will probably do). Any help would be a true blessing as Im ready to level up!

Respectfully,
Rhythmicons

Edited for content

Sponsored links

(12-16-2010, 01:20 AM)Rhythmicons Wrote: This is my first post. I am waiting for Dragon Quest VIII to finish downloading, and I got and installed PCXS2.

Here's a link: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Thanks for that.

Rhythmicons
Yeah, I guess it's too late for that now.
As per forum rules you won't get support on your issue.
You wouldn't have much fun with that hardware and on OSX anyway due to glitches and slowness.

Closed.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Mods are everywhere! Tongue2
(12-16-2010, 02:08 AM)rama Wrote: Yeah, I guess it's too late for that now.
As per forum rules you won't get support on your issue.
You wouldn't have much fun with that hardware and on OSX anyway due to glitches and slowness.

Closed.

(12-16-2010, 02:08 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

you forgot to close this.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel