Dragon Quest VIII issue
(03-13-2012, 10:35 PM)Psoum Wrote: When the user's workload demands additional performance, the processor frequency will dynamically increase until the upper limit of frequency is reached.
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/a...ology.html

I might be wrong here as I have sworn never to spend any amount of money even 1 dollar on a laptop but I thought that most laptops even the higher end gaming laptops do not support maximum turbo frequencies unless plugged in/or specifically told to do so by manually telling the machine I want you to do this even if its going to cause you to be at 70-80 degrees celsius. But I was pretty sure no laptop automatically does that....
[Image: emja0x-6.png]

Sponsored links

you just disable battery power saving settings, it'll spout that your battery might die sooner, but generally that's all you need to do is set up your power plan to performance, but that may not work, my i core mobile wouldn't turbo until it hit 80% usage, and PCSX2 never goes past 48% (i don't think PCSX2 properly utilizes hyper-threading, and my BIOS won't let me disable hyper-threading) but a nifty program called ThrottleStop (Google it) fixed that issue by forcing it to run in Turbo boost when ever i launch ThrottleStop+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
@ Jesalvein : I tried without the MTVU Hack but still.. =/
And about the ThrottleStop,I really am not good at this stuff,and I don't want to risk anything with this laptop,I just bought it x_x"
I'm really confused and I want to re play DQ8 so bad ><
I shouldn't have sold my PS 2 =(
(03-14-2012, 12:36 AM)Psoum Wrote: @ Jesalvein : I tried without the MTVU Hack but still.. =/
And about the ThrottleStop,I really am not good at this stuff,and I don't want to risk anything with this laptop,I just bought it x_x"
I'm really confused and I want to re play DQ8 so bad ><
I shouldn't have sold my PS 2 =(
yeah, i was tempted to sell my PS2 after i got PCXS2 up and running, but I'm glad i kept it, although, I'm not sure if the BIOS you dumped stays legal if you sold your PS2..... *I'd try and get it back* +^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
if you have sold your PS2, you have sold the right to use its bios legally.

Closed & warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go