Dragon Quest VIII save editor
Hey folks!

Following fuzzymillipede's recommendation, I've come on over to post my save game editor for Dragon Quest VIII. Using a series of tools (which are mentioned in the readme.txt file), this editor is also compatible with PCSX2. I hope that you guys will find it useful and please feel free to send me comments or questions.

You can download the latest version at DQShrine.com.
Here is the direct link: DQ8ED v1.1.1 at DQShrine

If for some reason they don't work, here's an alternative download location: DQ8ED v1.1.1 at MediaFire

Edit 15/08/2016: New version 1.2.0 available
Main changes: Checksum now never fails and the options screen has the ability to fix the checksum on an open file (without saving other modifications) so you can use save files you've made yourself with a hex editor. Also has more detailed instructions in the readme on how to use MyMC and PS2 Save Builder should you need them.
Download: http://www.filedropper.com/dq8ed120

Have fun! Smile

Sponsored links

Thanks for your effort Smile
No problem. I just hope some of you find it useful Wink
Thumbs Up 
Hi, thanks for your work on this.
No worries. Have you been making use of it?
were do i find the save files i have psx2 newest stable build 9.6 how do i get the saves
(05-13-2010, 10:43 PM)capo2010 Wrote: No worries. Have you been making use of it?

Nope, I don't cheat Tongue2
But stuff like this is always nice and welcome Smile
(05-30-2010, 03:01 PM)rama Wrote: Nope, I don't cheat Tongue2

You just hack it away? xD

Sorry for offtopic, I'll warn myself later <_<
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-30-2010, 04:07 AM)codedark Wrote: were do i find the save files i have psx2 newest stable build 9.6 how do i get the saves

The virtual memory cards are in the "memcards" folder within the main PCSX2 directory.
Yeah, sorry for the late reply.

codedark: You'll find links to the tools you'll need to edit the saves in PCSX2 in the readme.txt file included with the editor. If you have any trouble, send me an email at [email protected] or leave a reply here and I'll be happy to help. Smile