Dragon Warrior VIII Stretching in 16:9
(08-23-2017, 10:47 PM)Nijohc Wrote: Go to your ingame menu, then go to MISC, then SETTINGS, you shoudl be able to change Screen Settings from 4:3 to 16:9

Also I think I was wrong about the 2d portraits etc. being stretched I just compared both and  they are the same in both modes. (Win!)

i think my controller must be ***** up because i don't have any buttons for an ingame menu lmao
hold on let me figure this out

if there really is a menu then i'm gonna feel so ***** stupid

just so you know i'm using a logitech controller not an original playstation controller

Sponsored links

I put a screen cap of it on my previous post.

It's circle button for the menu lol. If you're right at the beginning of the game though you might not be able to access it yet, can't remember.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
EDIT: [Image: AjchjnT.jpg]
OH MY ***** GOD

thank you so much

seriously, christ i'm so happy
You're welcome, Laugh
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
(08-23-2017, 10:47 PM)Nijohc Wrote: Go to your ingame menu, then go to MISC, then SETTINGS, you shoudl be able to change Screen Settings from 4:3 to 16:9

Also I think I was wrong about the 2d portraits etc. being stretched I just compared both and  they are the same in both modes. (Win!)

Hey! Thanks! Works for me, as u said, set the Windows GS core to 16:9 and ingame set to 16:9. :thumbs:
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go