DragonBall Budokai Tenkaichi 3 *Serious Problem*
apart from what miseru suggested (always listen to miseru Tongue ), it could be a throttling problem.
throttlestop may help you, but may harm your cpu in case of overheating.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Seems like there's a pc issue or something due to updates on drivers or so.I will disk wipeout and see how it goes.I appreciate you help and want to thank you from the deeps of my heart.Have a nice day gentlemen wish you the best.
I have the exact same problem, up until 3 or so weeks ago the game worked flawlessly then out of the blue it's become absolutely useless, plummetting to 20/30 fps in every screen that isn't a credit. There's no way the computer is too weak because it runs even more sophisticated games and emulators with ease, and it's not a laptop so I wouldn't think power performance would effect it (playing with the options saw little results, I believe it got slightly better when I turned it onto Power saver though). The only differences that have been made recently was that I downloaded Borderlands 1/2, Mafia II and put the Pcsx2 shortcut into an emulator folder. I still have a good 20GGs of memory space and such too, so it's not that.
Maybe it is a driver problem, in the past AMD used to have some problems with giving full power to emulators, nowadays it seems Nvidia has it's own issues through nothing confirmed about speed or power states.

I know this game quite well and it's very light except for one effect ~ character shading which eats up few times more of memory bandwidth than the rest of the game summed up and hits the bandwidth limitation way sooner than gpu core. Other than being an obvious killer on all integrated GPU's(which is why making sure it's used dedicated one so important;p), that can be a problem with drivers heavilly optimized for PC games since it's quite an opposite case. Potentially such over-caring drivers will drop to low power state, but overally that's just a theory and not soo easy to prove. It would easily explain a slowdown while nothing is getting even close to 100% as OP's last report shown, but that might as well be caused by bad config of GSdx(I'm serious when saying this game hates DX9 and does require "allow 8 bit textures" checked;p) or too high internal res.

Not sure how to understand @OP's answer about overheating at 85%, but if it does overheat easily(maybe even 85% of low power state;p) and it's worser than it was earlier in time - first thing to do is cleaning it from dust if it wasn't done regularly;p. And recommend to do it outside since pumping in some compressed air to a laptop packed with dust generate a cloud comparable to volcano eruption. :X Not cleaning them for longer periods of time is just asking for problems.
(10-02-2013, 04:40 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Maybe it is a driver problem, in the past AMD used to have some problems with giving full power to emulators, nowadays it seems Nvidia has it's own issues through nothing confirmed about speed or power states.

I know this game quite well and it's very light except for one effect ~ character shading which eats up few times more of memory bandwidth than the rest of the game summed up and hits the bandwidth limitation way sooner than gpu core. Other than being an obvious killer on all integrated GPU's(which is why making sure it's used dedicated one so important;p), that can be a problem with drivers heavilly optimized for PC games since it's quite an opposite case. Potentially such over-caring drivers will drop to low power state, but overally that's just a theory and not soo easy to prove. It would easily explain a slowdown while nothing is getting even close to 100% as OP's last report shown, but that might as well be caused by bad config of GSdx(I'm serious when saying this game hates DX9 and does require "allow 8 bit textures" checked;p) or too high internal res.

Not sure how to understand @OP's answer about overheating at 85%, but if it does overheat easily(maybe even 85% of low power state;p) and it's worser than it was earlier in time - first thing to do is cleaning it from dust if it wasn't done regularly;p. And recommend to do it outside since pumping in some compressed air to a laptop packed with dust generate a cloud comparable to volcano eruption. :X Not cleaning them for longer periods of time is just asking for problems.

Oh, I found that the game does take up a considerably high amount of Memory, more then it should (according to my brother) and it's an Nvidia card. Do you think it's an issue with them that's the problem? Any tips?
High amount of memory? I would say this game has average use, sure emulator uses more than actual console even had, but it's still very low on modern standards and in fact, GSdx uses texture cache to keep stuff which can be reused instead of constantly refreshing it as the console does which ultimately makes things way fasterTongue.
Bandwidth is an amount as well, but seen in time. As an example PS2 had 48 GB/s memory bandwidth, yeah it means 48GB of data transfered during 1 second, that's more than any integrated GPU on PC can dream off now and that's considering native res.:] Many games couldn't utilize it anyway, but some effects are simply slow on pc so the actual bandwidth requirement varies alot between games. For example this game would require around 50GB/s for slight upscale(x2 internal res) which is around the GT555m ~ OP's GPU.:3 Through it's worth mentioning that modern web browsers are very taxing on the weaker gpu's, so it's always good to turn off that bugger while running pcsx2. Seriously turning off all those help threads you could read after getting slowdown is in some cases best help you can find. ;o That's pretty much because PCSX2 doesn't support dedicated fullscreen mode from quite a long time and it shares gpu with all those ads and flashy decorations:].

Dunno what's your gpu you should post your specs and maybe list gsdx settings, you could open new thread asking for help with that info included to not confuse the OP of this thread further.