DragonBall Z Budokai tenkaichi 3
Hi all,

Im kinda new, and i love your project its really awesome, altho sometimes not a high fps with my dual core but its ok.

Anyways i got a question, ive been looking and searching around, for cheats for DragonBall Z Budokai tenkaichi 3.
I found gameshark and action replay codes, only those discs dont work with the emulator.
From what i read around here, its possible to make a cheating patch for like to have infinite health and so on, Would it be possible for someone to make a patch for this game, where i can have Infinite Health? Its kinda all i need lol Tongue i wanna earn all other stuff myself, but that would be pretty handy.

If its possible i will be very very gratefull.
My excuses if im not allowed to ask for this.
But i searched the whole forum in hope to find such a patch and it doesnt excist yet.

With deer greets,

GokuLord

Sponsored links

I can try to make a health chet. I have a personal unrelesed infinate DP one for the NTSC U/C version. what one do you have?
take this patch for pal test it Ninja

Attached Files
.pnach   983C53D3.pnach (Size: 559 bytes / Downloads: 3.476)
thanks guys for responding so fast.
How do i use your file?
Put it in the patches folder?
How do i enable it, in the emulator?
Ive attached my try out, but it doesnt work.
Could u guys take a look at it, and see whats wrong?
Or maybe make it work lol Tongue

Thanks alot.

Attached Files
.pnach   dbzbk3.pnach (Size: 301 bytes / Downloads: 2.791)
I got the NTSC version, from us u quess Tongue
What does your file do?
And for the other one, i putted your file in the folder, but i got no idea how to use it, once i start the game, it says it didnt find a patch, while it is there so i got no idea how to fix that.
(04-26-2009, 08:21 PM)GokuLord Wrote: thanks guys for responding so fast.
How do i use your file?
Put it in the patches folder?
How do i enable it, in the emulator?
Ive attached my try out, but it doesnt work.
Could u guys take a look at it, and see whats wrong?
Or maybe make it work lol Tongue

Thanks alot.
yes put it in patch folder
to enable patches go to misc and make enable patch true
Ive done that, still it doenst work...
Do i have to press a key or something ingame to turn on the patch?
no look to your crc it is the same as the name of the panch
Ok, and yes ive read about that, i changed the patch name to the crc of the game. 428113c2.pnach <--- thats the crc i changed it too.
But for some reason, i dont get the message anymore that there aint a patch, but that patch should give me godmode, and lots of money i believe and much KI but i try it out, and i still lost life....So im kinda clueless about what im doing wrong in order to get it to work.
Hmm Could be the problem that im using the wrong version of the game?
it seems my version is SLES but in the image file it says SLUS, but in the console again it says its the SLES version.
Do i need to get my hands on the SLUS version in order to get the patch to work? Or will the CRC change if i should get the other version?