DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I wanna play DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but it dosen't move fast. I have 30 Fps in menu , and 8 Fps ingame.

My specs are : CPU : AMD Sempron 3000+ - 2.4 ghz
Video Card : ATI Radeon 9600 - 256 mb
Ram : 1GB

Sponsored links

Point blank you need a better CPU. If that isnt in your budget try Overclocking it. There are general warnings that come with overclocking, but if you google for the information you will come across that info.

Also some settings my help like setting Frame skipping in the CPU menu under the menu bar "Config"

Only info i can actually give you at this point.

I run a phenom x3 710 (2.6 Ghz) Overclocked to 3.1 Ghz and i still have some issues. Do note that only single and duel core (as far as i have read) is only supported with psxe2, you might want to look into buying a AMD Athalon x2 4800+ or above and give it an nice overclock.

In that note if your going to purchase a new cpu, it almost costs as much as a new ps2. Tongue2
yes, that result with your specs. You have single core cpu and very old gpu seem from 2003 year. No settings or plugins can give you in acceptable speed.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
1. an amd sempron 3000+ have 1.8 ghz . my cpu i oc
2. i wanna buy an amd athlon x2 7000 - 3000mhz SC - 6000mhz dual core
Before you purchase a new cpu also keep in mind you have to buy one that is compatiable with your motherboard.
Mobo: Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H v1.1
CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 710
GPU: Geforce 8800 GTS
Ram: 4 Gb budget ram found in my drawer at work
i wanna buy an ati radeon 4650 hd - 1024mg
you might just want to buy a new pc, and not bother upgrading that one, it'll cost more to upgrade than to start anew I've put $800 into a new pc, oem. the Pc was 700, and I bought 2 graphics cards for it (first one wasn't any good, so I bought a new one) it's 2.2 dual core and runs beautifully. (mind you I tweaked the os, but have done NO overclocking)