Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Yes, it's possible. Much better to play with a gamepad anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

And, how can i change the controlled panels ???
Click "Configuration" next to PAD plug-in.

Hi! I set up BT3 and its pretty amazing game with gamepad Smile Anyway can someone update the best configuration for game? When I start it its not the same resolution as my monitor even thought it is not very small. When I resize it its blurry how could I say that...Its just not the same res as my monitor's.

Another thing, how do you fight? I get pretty used to it but I still got knocked down even if there is icon that shows "Press CIRCLE" I keep pressing it but player (mine) doesn't dodge or block, that kinda annoy me Smile

Thank you, btw sorry for my english Smile.
hey i am also new and i got a question....i cant run Tenkaichi 3 on my PCSX2 i got the iso and i got the right configuration but when i run it on my windows 7 a window pops out and says not responding please help want to play it so bad
(05-04-2011, 10:15 AM)Raz-R Wrote: hey i am also new and i got a question....i cant run Tenkaichi 3 on my PCSX2 i got the iso and i got the right configuration but when i run it on my windows 7 a window pops out and says not responding please help want to play it so bad

better show us you CDVD plug-in that you are using

*sample below*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(05-04-2011, 10:51 AM)tallbender Wrote: better show us you CDVD plug-in that you are using

*sample below*

here is the pic but i think i need new plugins but i cant find the working one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You should use the internal ISO reader, not the plugin.

Select ISO as shown:

[Image: unledvc.png]

Then, browse for your ISO in the "Iso Selector" menu.
(05-05-2011, 08:40 PM)Rezard Wrote: You should use the internal ISO reader, not the plugin.

Select ISO as shown:

[Image: unledvc.png]

Then, browse for your ISO in the "Iso Selector" menu.
thanks for the fast repy but where will i download it give me a link

http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah thanks its working but its going very very very slow in the begining menu it goes great but when i start the battle it goes slow