Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 [SLES 54945] (E)
Really confusing in that first part. I'd prefer a more explicit check for DBZ2 and 3 and not against it.

In the second part, as far as I remember there won't be a modx/mody set (they'll still be 0) whenever one of the extra conditions is not met.

As I was saying earlier, the CRC part of your patch is fine to change. So if that helps with much of the game I would commit that.
I just don't like the idea of spreading more game specific stuff over the plugin. And yes, I know we already do that, I would like to stop Wink

Sponsored links

Well I did the check "against" it, couse the result is exactly same, but doesn't require cloning exactly same hackTongue. I understand when check FOR the game would be there it would have to look like:
if game X then
{Y}
else
{Y}
maybe it would work same fast and do exactly same thing, I simply thought it would look worser if I copy the code without any change needed:].

I feel confused when you say about extra conditions in the second hack, as the default one doesn't have any extra conditions there, only checks for hack activation then switch based on the native multiply upscale.
Behaviour for BT2/3 to work only on choosen frame blocks is what I want to happen with it couse just activating it over everything causes more problems than it could fix, default running for other games is unchanged, if that's hard to see, take my word on that or simply test it if I'm not convincing enough;P, maybe you think about "likelyoffset", but that's simply set through the switch based on native multiply, I didn't remove ANY functionality of the existing hacks in there, the only changes there affecting BT2/3 games nothing else:].

For the CRC part of the fix my thought about adding it without fixing upscale which will be glitched after is simple - I personally don't care, I can use the custom plugin whenever I want, soo my word shouldn't really mean much here.
I know that "keeping the emulation as close to original as possible" which kind of should be the main reason in emulation actually doesn't mean much. In reality most of the users care only about upscalling and speed, popularity of 0.9.6 in 2012 kind of proves that;].
In other words I think fixing*** game in native, but causing upscalling "ghosting" will be seen by most people as a regression. Your choice;P.

- BT2 IS broken, but only at the story mode,
- BT1 is broken as well, but nobody cares about that game, the game was never fixed before, has only my crc and ntsc/pal can as well differ making it mostly useless without more testing anyway;],
- BT3 just have the prettiest post processing of the series and it's almost fully removed, nothing really get's fixed in that one, just restored.

I understand that adding this fix could be a breakout of similar "fixes" couse offset hacks can be fairy easily customized while usually not working properly with games they somehow affect, sad, but fact. And to avoid making those hacks having countless checks in the future for other games it's easier to stop that fix from going official.
All cool with me;P. Just wanted to make sure it's known that those hackfixes are fully hidden within existing hacks now, couse my older versions had it just trashed in random place of texture cache and I didn't "released" any build based on that patch yet.;]
Hope anyone will fix "ghosting" in any "more proper" way through, it's not an rpg series, this game is only about fast action and dynamic graphics, lack of effects makes it bad especially on those stages that have fx over whole map ~_~.
1)Game title: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
2)ELF name: SLES 54945
3)Game CRC-A422BB13
PC Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7970(New*)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.3 Git 18 of June Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used: