Dragonball z Budokai tenkaichi 3 please help
Well i got a fix for you

First u need to download graphics card drivers go to ATI or Nvidia official site and get it from thier .EXE
Ok

second of all you need a good not processor like intel i 7 amd not so good processor technically even magsine compare and not so go
mininmum : Intel Core 2 in my opinoion it works

u don`t have to get i 7 if u can` afford it

get PCSX2 9.8 or latest

u need to make the cd a iso use Ultra ISO or Alcohol 120% and then use a plugin like Linuz ISO cddvd from your plugin

and make sure u make your own directory and organised PCSX2.

if you do not it might give u annoying messages

Sponsored links

*Talking to himself* Why people bother to create accounts, just to post some sucked out of the finger info and try to sound pro?;3

BT3 can get full speed of athlon II x2 @1,6ghz, only thing it needs is good gpu(which is not a problem here), soo no, Phenom II clocked at 4ghz is not too weak and it surely doesn't require i7 to run;]. OP problem was just a messy glitch happening in PAL version of the game, it's known and was long fixed in SVN versions, need some manual hacks in previous versions including current stable, that's all of it, and was already resolved.

In other words, your first post was completely useless and could confuse someone. Welcome to forums lol;].

Edit to not feed the troll in reply to below:
No it wasn't useless offtop never makes sense especially if half of it is completely wrong or confusing.
Bad year for pcsx2 forums yet another user calling himself Pro spamming around his uber knowledge =_=;
(01-23-2012, 08:38 AM)miseru99 Wrote: *Talking to himself* Why people bother to create accounts, just to post some sucked out of the finger info and try to sound pro?;3

BT3 can get full speed of athlon II x2 @1,6ghz, only thing it needs is good gpu(which is not a problem here), soo no, Phenom II clocked at 4ghz is not too weak and it surely doesn't require i7 to run;]. OP problem was just a messy glitch happening in PAL version of the game, it's known and was long fixed in SVN versions, need some manual hacks in previous versions including current stable, that's all of it, and was already resolved.

In other words, your first post was completely useless and could confuse someone. Welcome to forums lol;].

hey i said that i7 is better than does AMD proccesor i said copmared to them they are not as good and i got the Dragonball Z Tencklaichi 3 and i never had any problem what so ever

and i am expert in running games on PCSX2 believe it or not

surly some of the info made sence dude
Quote:and i am expert in running games on PCSX2 believe it or not
"expert" ? after 9 posts ?
let US see if it's right, please ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-23-2012, 12:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: "expert" ? after 9 posts ?
let US see if it's right, please ?

I been using PCSX2 for a long time and i mastered how to run games with the right setings and i am new in this forum but a forum rookie doesn`t mean their also rookie at using PCSX2 okay i`am just a rookie in this site.

but not the best
But you talking about using ultra iso(doesn't create 100% ps2 rip and thats a program which isn't even free if I recall) and linuz iso(pretty much obsolete from a long time) does mean you are, through rookie is not a word I would use for someone calling himself a pro with such a superb knowledge;P... oh master teach us and give us your l33t configs xD... aw damn I gotta log off or else I'm gonna feed him.Ohmy
@ miseru : don't worry about him. He thinks a PS3 emu exists too Laugh
(01-23-2012, 01:04 PM)miseru99 Wrote: But you talking about using ultra iso(doesn't create 100% ps2 rip and thats a program which isn't even free if I recall) and linuz iso(pretty much obsolete from a long time) does mean you are, through rookie is not a word I would use for someone calling himself a pro with such a superb knowledge;P... oh master teach us and give us your l33t configs xD... aw damn I gotta log off or else I'm gonna feed him.Ohmy

hay i got the free ver of UltraISO or use Alcohol 120% that also does the job good making mds that works to

(01-23-2012, 01:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: @ miseru : don't worry about him. He thinks a PS3 emu exists too Laugh

PS3 emu is real but is a failure and i have it

ok :
1 - this is off-topic
2 - get some knowledge before spreading some false informations. That "PS3" emu you're talking about is a FAKE, and potentially contains malwares.
now if you want to discuss about this, get back to the PS3 emu thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX3--15534?page=29
(01-23-2012, 01:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok :
1 - this is off-topic
2 - get some knowledge before spreading some false informations. That "PS3" emu you're talking about is a FAKE, and potentially contains malwares.
now if you want to discuss about this, get back to the PS3 emu thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX3--15534?page=29

okay i had enogh of Ps3emu beside when i said it was a failure idid not caare or used it later