Dragonballz bt3 cheat help
hey i currently playing this game .
got stuck at buu saga last battle with kid buu.

[Image: buusaga_zps9ce1defd.jpg]

i need infinte health in story mode.do help me and provide me a working cheat and guidance in how to apply it.

Sponsored links

(01-27-2013, 07:17 PM)kampachi Wrote: hey i currently playing this game .
got stuck at buu saga last battle with kid buu.

[Image: buusaga_zps9ce1defd.jpg]

i need infinte health in story mode.do help me and provide me a working cheat and guidance in how to apply it.

i want to tell u that this is best dbz game.i m also have it.so dont cheat and make the game rubbish.i completed all dragon history without cheat.its easy.i also want to tell you in the game just attemp some attacks and run everywhere until u see R3 button on left side.after a spirit bomb you doesnt need to fight anymore.
bro this is not happening. in my case i played it and after pressing r3 button i get fat buu then moustache men after that vegeta and again goku. then they get to on final move in which goku always looses.
(01-27-2013, 07:40 PM)kampachi Wrote: bro this is not happening. in my case i played it and after pressing r3 button i get fat buu then moustache men after that vegeta and again goku. then they get to on final move in which goku always looses.

then you have to played through all a little time.just press r3 when it appears.one more thing there are two battles between buu and goku in kid buu.tell me is it your first battle of goku and k.buu?
this is the last one conclusion one.
(01-27-2013, 07:46 PM)kampachi Wrote: this is the last one conclusion one.

if your problem is not solving or you not getting cheats then upload your memory card of pcsx2.(not whole memory card just export dbz save game file from your mmc using mymc tool.) and i will complete that battle and give you.ok.
thanks for offering. i will wait for 24 hours.if no one helps then.
i will do that.
First download mymc tool to give me that save file.reply if need other help.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-Can-i...#pid277403
stop asking support for a downloaded game.
closed & warned again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go