Drakan: The Ancient's Gates
Hello, Im new here , I havent found any config tutorial for this game. I have some problems first of all, is it possible to get a better draw distance of models?

[Image: S1nkC.jpg]

1 step closer:

[Image: cFO9Q.jpg]

The other problem is that the game is runing with 80 fps and its too fast, but if I enable frame rate restriction it goes to 50 fps, and thats too low, I would like to get a stable 60 fps
Also my 80 fps drops down to 40 some times for some mili seconds, and it comes with a small sound glitch.

Here are my settings:

[Image: CXnng.jpg]
[Image: nRpRJ.jpg]
[Image: t30hV.jpg]
[Image: yuAhH.jpg]
[Image: IXW5q.jpg]

I hope I have the right plugins selected:

[Image: A81Bb.jpg]

My spec:
VGA: GTX 560 Ti
RAM: 8GB
CPU: i5 2400 3.30 Ghz
Windows 7 64bit

Can you help me configurate PCSX2 1.2.1 for this game , so I can run it 60fps 1080p ?
Thank you for your help!

Sponsored links

(04-19-2015, 03:50 PM)pumab Wrote: *too large*

There's no possible way to increase draw distance in PCSX2. As for speed, there's other people; I have no knowledge of configs.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
I'm sure your game is PAL, and 50 FPS is normal for PAL.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-19-2015, 04:17 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I'm sure your game is PAL, and 50 FPS is normal for PAL.
Oh okay, but If I can get 80 fps why isnt it possible to set it to 60?
Because PAL games are limited to 50 FPS, whereas NTSC are limited to 60.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-19-2015, 04:39 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Because PAL games are limited to 50 FPS, whereas NTSC are limited to 60.

Is it possible somehow to use a savegame or a savestate from the pal to the ntsc version?
No and no.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-19-2015, 04:50 PM)pumab Wrote: Is it possible somehow to use a savegame or a savestate from the pal to the ntsc version?

I don't think you'll find and NTSC version in Hungary, though.
This country doe have PAL games.
Sorry, you're stuck @ 50 fps.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-19-2015, 05:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't think you'll find and NTSC version in Hungary, though.
This country doe have PAL games.
Sorry, you're stuck @ 50 fps.

Thank you for the quick replies

[Image: SF65O.jpg]

If anyone knows how to remove fog? improve draw distance? make lod models, improve textures viewable from distance ? Please help Smile
To stop your slight stuttering turn off Intel Speed Step in the bios, it'll be under your power saving options.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64