Drakan: The Ancient's Gates
(04-19-2015, 05:36 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: To stop your slight stuttering turn off Intel Speed Step in the bios, it'll be under your power saving options.

He never mention any slight stuttering?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

(04-19-2015, 05:36 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: To stop your slight stuttering turn off Intel Speed Step in the bios, it'll be under your power saving options.

umm?

[Image: OphiB.jpg]

[Image: TM0I8.jpg]
(04-19-2015, 05:43 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: He never mention any slight stuttering?

Well I dont know what is stuttering, maybe its in the sound, its kinda glitched soemtimes, too fast or too slow.
I also have lights comeing thru walls sometimes.
you can set your preferred frame limit it pcsx2_VM.ini file. change the variable for pal frame rate at the given settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-19-2015, 06:30 PM)ssakash Wrote: you can set your preferred frame limit it pcsx2_VM.ini file. change the variable for pal frame rate at the given settings.

sooo, liek this?
FramerateNTSC=60
FrameratePAL=60
yes, you got it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hey I'm back, I have made a quick test, is it possible to fix the hud? There is a line under them, also they are very pixelated

If anyone has any suggestions makeing the game look better please tell Smile
Thank you for your answers
Off topic, but that game looks awesome.
(04-21-2015, 08:25 PM)dogen Wrote: Off topic, but that game looks awesome.

Yes I know Smile I just want to get the maximum graphical performance out of this, most underrated forgotten masterpiece
(04-21-2015, 08:51 PM)pumab Wrote: Yes I know Smile I just want to get the maximum graphical performance out of this, most underrated forgotten masterpiece

Best you can do in pcsx2 is increase the resolution, and add MSAA/FXAA and AF. I guess you could use shade boost, or fx shader. You'll have to ask someone else how to use it though.