Drakan: The Ancients' Gates - Patchy Sky Issue
I have an issue with the sky in Drakan. It's all rectangular and broken. There is also the problem of the little white box that exists around the health and mana orbs in the bottom corners. Might there be a way or configuration to fix these issues?
Settings are attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I guess no one has a solution to this?
Can you please upload a memoroy card in the area where the glitch occurs? Also what PCSX2 version are you using?
(04-15-2021, 03:29 AM)CK1 Wrote: Can you please upload a memoroy card in the area where the glitch occurs? Also what PCSX2 version are you using?

The version I am using is v1.7.0-dev-1177-gedeb0d7bd. It was the latest dev build at the time I downloaded it. For some reason the forums aren't allowing me to add my memory card as an attachment, saying "You can only upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once.", so here's a link to it on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qIR10v...sp=sharing

Thanks for your reply.Biggrin

Edit: I've just tried updating to v1.7.0-dev-1192-g3db5e42b9, this did not solve the issue.
Change your billinear filtering to a different option like "Billinear (PS2)", it will fix the issue