Drakengard graphics issues
Hi. So I decided to try Drakengard on my long games-to-play list and I am having this bizarre problem with Caim and anything else that is animated in-game. They're invisible.
I've seen others playing Drakengard on PCSX2 with no problem on the same iso (NTSC-U SLUS-20732) I'm using.
I've tried all settings I could think of in gsd, emulation, changing plugins and Bios but to no avail.
I've also searched for this problem but nothing came up so sorry if I missed it and this has already been talked over.

Hardware specs
CPU: i7-2600K 3.40GHz
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 660
RAM: 8GB

PCSX2 versions tried: 9.8, 1.0, 1.21
[Image: e7AjQqT.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try with software mode! Newer version of pcsx2? Svn may help you!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
This should fix your problem, information from the last test result made for this game
Quote:Ingame to playable.
Main character and well all the other objects/enemies in screen appear with either EE clamp none/full.

Issues:
FMVs are highly out of sync, at like 140fps the sound in FMVs is more like it should be. (hmmm actually it's like the FMV is very slow and the sound is trying to keep up and just becoems loopy/out of sync)
Objects and enemies and the ground flicker a bit, EE timing hack keeps the flickering to a minimum but the main char's pants textures get broken/colorful then, not sure what causes it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-20-2014, 11:47 AM)refraction Wrote: This should fix your problem, information from the last test result made for this game
Thanks. Switching clamping to 'none' worked.

Update: Switching clamping to 'none' doesn't fully fix it; wraiths cannot be seen. Clamp on full fixes it.