Drivers are *****!
Evening guys and girls

I'm quite new to this emulating business and have stumbled across an issue I don't know how to sort and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help me out.

Recently I've decided to play through MGS start to finish (I've only played the first game) because it's criminal that I haven't done it. Instead of buying a PS3 and the legacy package I decided to use emulators and yesterday downloaded MGS1 and this morning went to bed a happy man after storming through it.

Since finishing work today I've been trying to get PCSX2 to work on my laptop without success.......

I have screen shots and will answer any questions the best I can all a brother wants to do is play.

So I have installed version 1.4 (installer) and I'm having trouble set up.
I had to select GSnull to get the program working and apparently all the drivers are worthless for any other GS Driver I select.

I've taken the following screen shots and as you can see I had a problem with Lilypad too but I reckon thats sorted now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
James

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(06-30-2016, 07:53 PM)Snaaaaaaakeee! Wrote: I decided to use emulators and yesterday downloaded MGS1

Also going off the fact you didn't want to get a PS3, I presume you don't own a PS2 either, so the below goes for the BIOS files as well.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]