Dual Core + HD5670
^
^
^
in addition PD can hold up to SSE2 and other CPU technology/properties...like our latest generation e.g. i5,i7 has now an complete SSE set and a turbo boost technology...

you can even try go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
try to select an modern game e.g. modern warfare 2
and let's see if the PD passes the "Recommended tab" requirement not the "Minimum tab"
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

hmmm... I Tried Fight Night Round 3,And I am getting more than 65fps in menu and loading,but when the fight starts,it drops to 17-22fps.I put the speed hack to full(Both VU and EE slider at 3) and disable audio,then I am getting 40-45fps in fights.But even thats slow.Any tweaks that can help?I dint put any game fix,And using the settings in the official guide,except clamping is set to 'None'.I am attaching the log.txt and the screenshot of GSdx.Will DX11 do any good?Like a decent fps boost?I am using DirectX 10.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 1,16 KB / Downloads: 153)
-=Gaming is a religion=-
i see a ton of people have really nice vid cards but mediocre cpus. A decent cpu for pcsx2 is not too expensive, all you need is a dual core that has 3.2+ to run most games and if you can OC to 3.6-4.0 then your set. Quad cores are wicked nice and all but from a gaming stand point they are pretty much the same as dual core in my eyes, depending on the architecture, due to the fact most games don't support Quad and now we got 6 cores out. 4-6 cores are for like video software, archiving, technical stuff like that more than gaming.

I just like to balance everything out and have a decent cpu and have a gpu that is good for what i need. why have something so powerful ie beast gpu when nothing you play even needs remotely the gpu power it put outs.
CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T @ 3.2 - 3.6(turbo)
RAM: 6gb ddr3 1333
GPU: ati hd 5770 1gb gddr5
My PD runs at a stock speed of 3.4Ghz....
-=Gaming is a religion=-
true. but pentium D architecture isn't very powerful.
in fact, if you had a core 2 duo @3.4Ghz, you would have had a significant fps boost
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
No tweaks?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Smackdown...est-Config
This guy has lower config than me (7900GT and 1GB ram) only processor is same with 3.4Ghz.Whereas I have got 2GB DDR2 800MHz Ram and HD5670 1GB DDR5.And the former guy gets ingame 50% fps!!...like,does this SvR game got relatively low graphics or something to speedup the gameplay??I tried with Fight Night Round 3,to test PCSx2 in my system.
-=Gaming is a religion=-
overclocking ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thats the only way?Any different graphics plugin or ATI tweak?
-=Gaming is a religion=-
If it's Pentium dual core,it would have better performance.And ssse3
The thing is that,am out of budget to upgrade my hardware,thats y i insist on tweaks...
-=Gaming is a religion=-