Dual Shock 3 Not Working On Windows 10
Hey everyone,

Been using my DS3 (usb) with Motionjoy flawlessly on Win 8.1. Yesterday I upgraded to Windows 10 and now motionjoy and better ds3 are not working. I also tried to install scp ds3 drivers but still no go.

Any ideas how to get DS3 to work under Windows 10. Any ideas or suggestions are really appreciated.

Best

Sponsored links

Please be more precise. What does not work? What have you tried so far to solve your problem?
Dual Shock 3 controller is not working. So far I tried to use motionjoy, better ds3 and also scp ds3 drivers which were just fine under Windows 8.1. But apparently they don't work on Windows 10 now; so my DS3 controller not working as well. I don't know how I could be more precise.
That's just repeating what you alrady said.

There is like a ten steps long list what you have to do to make your controller be recognized. Which step is making trouble?
E.g. the controller is recognized but not responding or it is not recognized at all. It works in one program but not with pcsx2... Something like that
I managed to get it recognized now. At least it's now charging and vibration works. But buttons not working in games.

This is the scp server screen now i'm looking at. http://imgur.com/acSdkAZ

No idea how to get it work in games.
I just installed the SCPdrivers on windows 10 and it's working fine.

Did you copy lilypad-scp-r5875 file into the plugin's directory of pcsx2 and configured its options? And copy Xinput1_3.dll into the same folder with the pcsx2.exe file.

You should also check this option for pressure sensitivity support.
I had some problems with toshiba's bluetooth driver and wiinusoft when I upgrade. I fixed it by uninstalling everything releated to it and starting the installation again, it worked, you should try that with those programs you mentioned
Oh right yes. Friggin motioninjoy was installed and now after uninstalling it now it's working again.

Thanks a lot folks.
(07-31-2015, 12:54 AM)willkuer Wrote: That's just repeating what you alrady said.

There is like a ten steps long list what you have to do to make your controller be recognized. Which step is making trouble?
E.g. the controller is recognized but not responding or it is not recognized at all. It works in one program but not with pcsx2... Something like that

I just came here looking for a way to install ps controllers on windows 10. I've seen that we cannot install dualshock 4 yet, but is it possible to instalar dualshock 3 or sixaxis on W10? What are those 10 steps you mentioned? 

Hope someone can help me!
(09-18-2015, 05:20 PM)TottiR Wrote: I just came here looking for a way to install ps controllers on windows 10. I've seen that we cannot install dualshock 4 yet, but is it possible to instalar dualshock 3 or sixaxis on W10? What are those 10 steps you mentioned? 

Hope someone can help me!

Confirmed to work with DS3 Genuine controller. Just install the SCP driver like normal, Minus the Xbox controller drivers, start the SCP server, and enjoy.

That said, I can't vouch for those who have Motion in Joy setups working with SCP driver.

I also can't test DS4, but I suspect it will work just as well. Just check up on the official SCP driver thread, and scour it for answers. Someone just recently took over maintenance the other day, so its getting updates now.