DualShock 2 pressure buttons
Hi,
does PCSX2 support DS 2 controller with its pressure buttons? I'd like to play GT4 and there's necessary to adjust the gas. :-) DS2 would be connected to pc via something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/PS2-USB-Dual-Contr...B000F6BGXY

Thanks a lot! Happy

Sponsored links

We would if windows would Tongue unfortunately windows doesnt know what analog buttons are, they are only on or off with windows Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-11-2011, 10:02 AM)refraction Wrote: We would if windows would Tongue

And what about Linux? Is it possible?

EDIT: btw, I'm talkin' about button X, not analog stick. So, analog sticks are insensitive as well? Only "full up" for example?
What are pressure buttons? I am using a DualShock 2 with the Twin USB Converter and do not have any problem with PCSX2.
(10-11-2011, 10:04 AM)Mino_CZ Wrote: EDIT: btw, I'm talkin' about button X, not analog stick. So, analog sticks are insensitive as well? Only "full up" for example?

I know what you're on about, but the buttons are analog, how do you think you get pressure sensitivity? Tongue Digital is on or off, which is what windows supports, analog allows different degrees of it being on or off, kinda like the analog sticks, but the buttons do this too, which provides you with the pressure sensitivity you want.

As i say, windows doesnt support this, i couldnt vouch for linux.

(10-11-2011, 10:02 AM)refraction Wrote: We would if windows would Tongue unfortunately windows doesnt know what analog buttons are, they are only on or off with windows Sad

Windows actually can and does support pressure sensitivity, the drivers and raw access to the driver can pick it up, there's just no API support. Sad
so... rawinput should support it?

SDL via Raw input supports pressure sensitive buttons, I believe it works on windows.

However, i don't think lilypad properly supports it as it doesn't work via libusb / native.