Dualshock 2 pressure sensitive buttons in MGS3 Subsistence
Here are a few pictures. The controller I tested was the one I set up the mappings with.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Everything looks a oh kay. I don't know what to say, is the pressure sensitivity really easy to go from 0-100? I just tried a game of my own and it worked pretty perfectly.

Do you have another game you can test? Most PS2 games are aware of the sensitivity.
I don't have another game that uses the pressure sensitivity in the face buttons. I think I'll muck around with the sensitivity sliders now.
Good luck, but I really don't believe it's necessary.
look for a hacked version of lilypad by the motionjoy group it implements pressure sensitivity. I don't think that the normal lilypad can implement this.
I don't consider motioninjoy particularly safe, what with it being known to cause bsods...
Plus isn't it only for DS3 as opposed to DS2?
I'm inclined to say that the problem lies with lilypad and it's lack of native support for pressure sensitive face buttons. I say this because in the driver for the usb adapter, it shows a range of values on the two buttons cross and circle. The 'test this device' also shows a range of values from. 0.000 to 1.000. So the pressure buttons are working, I just don't think lilypad has support for them in pcsx2. It'd be great if someone could prove me wrong or suggest something.
All I can tell you is that when I tested pressure sensitivity in Kinetica (racing game), it worked perfectly. If you want, I'll rip my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3 and test it there too.
(03-25-2015, 03:35 PM)Dvaedra Wrote: I'm inclined to say that the problem lies with lilypad and it's lack of native support for pressure sensitive face buttons. I say this because in the driver for the usb adapter, it shows a range of values on the two buttons cross and circle. The 'test this device' also shows a range of values from. 0.000 to 1.000. So the pressure buttons are working, I just don't think lilypad has support for them in pcsx2. It'd be great if someone could prove me wrong or suggest something.

Maybe use SSSPSX pad pressure mod?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I'm having issues mapping controls in ssspsx. Even if I press a button, most of the time it maps the ps2 controls as J0_AXIS6_MIN.