Dualshock 4 controller rumble not working
So I am using a Dualshock 4 controller with DS4Windows. It works completely fine apart from the vibration not working. I tested it in Lilypad and DS4Windows and it vibrates, but in game it doesn't vibrate at all. This has been driving me nuts for the past 2 days getting it to work. No matter what I do I can't get this to work. Please I desperately need help!

Sponsored links

Are you absolutely sure the game supports rumble?? It might be possible that the game doesn't use it.
(01-27-2019, 05:46 AM)StriFe Wrote: Are you absolutely sure the game supports rumble?? It might be possible that the game doesn't use it.

The game is Rayman 2 Revolution, I'm pretty sure every PS2 game has rumble support. There is also a PS1 port of the game which has rumble support which I got my controller to work with in ePSXe. If you own the game, can you test it on a real PS2?
wait.
why don't you try on your real PS2 to make sure it includes a rumble feature?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-27-2019, 08:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: wait.
why don't you try on your real PS2 to make sure it includes a rumble feature?
Are you talking to me or him? If you are talking to me, well my PS2 no longer works but I have a copy of the game. Is there anything else I can do to see if it supports rumble? I know the PS1 Port does but unsure about this port of the game.
(01-27-2019, 09:36 AM)PS2Nostalgia Wrote: Are you talking to me or him? If you are talking to me, well my PS2 no longer works but I have a copy of the game. Is there anything else I can do to see if it supports rumble? I know the PS1 Port does but unsure about this port of the game.

I was talking to you.
anyways, if someone owns this game, maybe he'll be able to help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go