Dumping Bios on a Ps2 Slim SCPH-90004 8c
Hello there,

i wanted to ask if there is any way to dump the Bios on my Ps2 Slim SCPH-90004 8c without a Modchip, for Example with something like FMCB or ARMax. 

PS: i am a Noob in therms of the Ps2 and modding it. Blink

Sponsored links

Mcboot does not work on the 9xxxx models unfortunately, you can try disc swapping to load the dumpbios elf
Do you mean Swap Magic?
Basically taking a game that has a elf it will load, you swap out the elf file with the dumpbios using a program called apache
Would it also Work with Swap Magic for my Ps2 like in this Thread: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-An-orien...ls-Windows

Or does this just Work with Ps2 Slims SCPH-90004 8b or older??
You'll need swapmagic coder disc, with disc swapping you can do with a few games. However you need to burn a disc with the modded elf

Look on the back on the console and tell what the date code is
(05-09-2020, 11:23 PM)dragcrazyness Wrote: You'll need swapmagic coder disc, with disc swapping you can do with a few games. However you need to burn a disc with the modded elf

Look on the back on the console and tell what the date code is

It is 8c as if said before   Smile
Ah my bad I didn't see that, your console could probably run mcboot. You can buy a memory card on ebay or disc swap/magic coder. With a memcard already with mcboot, you can load the dumper right away
(05-10-2020, 12:26 AM)dragcrazyness Wrote: Ah my bad I didn't see that, your console could probably run mcboot. You can buy a memory card on ebay or disc swap/magic coder. With a memcard already with mcboot, you can load the dumper right away

No Problem  Biggrin

I will try that with a Memory Card from Ebay.

Wish me luck  Unsure
Search for FORTUNA PROJECT.