Duplicate: [Bug Report] Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7&8 [NTSC-U/C]
I actually already tried that; one of the first things I tried after seeing someone mention that gsdx 5334 was the miracle cure, and that 5350 was the same. I'll try it again though for good measure.

*edit*

Yup, tried again, same result. With r5350, I get a green highlight in some areas, as well as the near-blackout text. With r5875 there is at least no green border, but the black-out is still, as captured in the screenshots of those previous posts.

Sponsored links

I have the same problem and it's SOLVED.

The latest version of Pcsx2 doesn't work with RoTK 7-10 on my computer (blurry texts), though the version 0.9.9 (ver 5336) works flawlessly.

You can download Pcsx2 ver 5336 here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2svn/inde...indows-x86
Before going personal, let's understand some basics: every time a program code is changed there is a chance it may break something apparently unrelated. So reporting a working version may help to pinpoint what messed things.

Suggesting using old versions is a trick issue, it actually helps the ones just wanting to play a certain game which is not working anymore in newer builds but really shouldn't be suggested lightly because the older version is certainly worsen in almost every other game and not all users are knowing enough to keep concurrent versions running independently, which almost certainly will mess the whole thing to a point than only total reinstall from scratch may help.

Well, none of this is set in stone laws, careless talk is always dangerous, one should be sure of what is saying when suggesting things and pointing flaws. Helps reducing mistakes even if mistakes aren't always avoidable.

Edit: something is amiss, like a deleted post which caused this reply. Yet I think the words are still valid and could be used as general guideline.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I hate to just confirm, but I also have issues with RotTK8 and Dynasty Tactics 2 (both Koei games from around 2002/2003). Using 1.2.1 (r5875) RotTK8 has unreadable menus (not sure what else as I couldn't see enough to make a character) and Dynasty Tactics 2 runs at about 13 fps. Using 0.9.9.5326 (5331?) both seem to run fine (Dynasty Tactics 2 is at 60). So is this some common root in Koei's programming or is it just coincidence?
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.