Dynasty Warriors 3/4/5
Hello everybody, i'm a new user and this is my first thread/post, i would say that this forum have a great community and an extremley big collaboration between everyone, it's one of the coolest site/forum i've ever seen so far in my life Laugh

So, i have a problem with emulating Dynasty Warriors 3/4/5 because my low framerate, i have the last 1.2.1 PCSX2 version, i use the USA 2006 Bios and i've setted my PCSX2 like the official guide says.

This is my computer specs:
2X2 GB Corsair 800Mhz
Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2,7Ghz
ATI HD 5770 1GB GDDR5

Thank you all in advice for the help and the answers Smile

Sponsored links

Dynasty warriors is extremely demanding. Even for the console.

Can you please show all emulation settings tabs? I would guess your cpu is too weak but maybe one can increase the fps a bit.
try mtvu and use speedhacks ee and gs to 2.even though, you can't acheive full speed on a core2quad.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
^
^ that and the emulog.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(11-09-2014, 04:32 PM)willkuer Wrote: Dynasty warriors is extremely demanding. Even for the console.

Can you please show all emulation settings tabs? I would guess your cpu is too weak but maybe one can increase the fps a bit.

Of course, here they are ^^

[Image: 74e5c32e_o.png]
[Image: 5cc5053a_o.png]
[Image: 05e38f3e_o.png]
[Image: ee8bbaa9_o.png]
[Image: fc99aa47_o.png]
[Image: f43506e5_o.png]
[Image: 72be6a28_o.png]
[Image: 516f8962_o.png]
try overclocking the chip and increasing the speedhack value little by little, and also check whether disabling the mtvu has a speedup, some games are slow because of mtvu.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Play as well with texture filtering and allow 8-bit textures. But I guess they won't help much.

What are EE% and GS% readings during slowdowns?
I've tried, but when 20+ enemies are on screen, the FPS drops from 60 to 40/54
Maybe i should overclock my CPU

EE 95%
GS 30% / 40%
This will highly probably help you a lot.
try using dx9 since, dx9 is said to be faster in this game than dx11 and try disabling the hw hacks.
- Refraction