Dynasty Warriors 3 Movement Issue
Hello guys,
I love this game and i am a very big fan Laugh
So i installed everything today to refresh the good old times :Smile
Everything is working fine but i have a little issue thats kind annoying.
My problem is that when i fight cant control my movement in which direction my character is going. Or i cant change the direction in the action for example when i press square square triangle. Than i cant change the direction in the move. But when i press circle i can aim perfectly.
I hope you understand my bad english and know what i mean.
Kind regards

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
oh sry forgott totaly about That
my specs:
i7-4702mq 2,2 with turbo to 3,2 GhZ
Nvidia gtx 760m
8gb dd3 L Memory
windows 10 64 bit

Pcsx2 V1.4.0
Everything on default I try to play dynasty warriors 4 wrong in topic sry will change it.
And i cant aim very well when i start to fight.
i have no controll of it when i start to fight. running is going very well in each direction i want.
im using the controller colour rumble pad saitek p580.
Im playing from iso.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DW3 and DW4 on console had the same thing where when you attack and use Triangle, you get stuck to the same enemy and cannot move around. (Playing right now on PS2). I am pretty sure DW5 doesn't do this but it was definitely a thing for DW3 and 4 on PS2 so it is not a emulator problem.
Yep, what TJ8 said. When you use those attacks, it basically attacks the closest enemy and sticks to him until the combo attack is over. lol sucks when fighting Lu bu and you have a crap load of enemy troops next to you. You want to combo lu bu but end up attacking a troop and get destroyed from behind or the side by lu bu!
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160