Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires Settings?
You are currently at the official site of the only Playstation 2 emulator in existance.

Sponsored links

(03-25-2012, 05:53 AM)Rezard Wrote: You are currently at the official site of the only Playstation 2 emulator in existance.
Sad.This problems been prevalent for a while.Any way to ask the team to fix this?

They see these conversations on the forums.

There is quite a lot for them to address,
and only a chance they may figure any and every thing out.

But seeing more and more people seeking this compatibility,
means making even more people's day with one fix.

Patience is a virtue, my friend. Smile
After all,
it's not the worst case we've seen. Wink
It's working with me, except sometimes the screen flickers and If I start fighting while that occurs the game may freeze but pcsx2 doesn't crash.

It works though. played through destiny mode completely.

looking for a fix for the flickering newest SVN (5214) has got new hacks that are on automatically untested though, about to test them I'll see if it cured the flickering problem.
Damn, made a thread about DW5:Empires two years ago.

Tried it again this morning with r5253 but still no luck with the freezing at the beginning of a battle. Tried the OPH flag hack, clamps, round modes, superVU, resolutions, skipdraws, no luck =(.

DW4:Empires works(with a strange line going down the screen that is not coloured but makes things look split, but this is barely noticable) however I just think the strategy screen on 4 is trite compared to 5's.

(05-19-2012, 02:25 PM)AbdAlKarem Wrote: It works though. played through destiny mode completely.

Destiny mode? Either I've forgotten or your thinking of a different game. If it is DW5E then what setting did you use?
<REDACTED>
(06-09-2012, 03:30 PM)Fezzer Wrote: Damn, made a thread about DW5:Empires two years ago.

Tried it again this morning with r5253 but still no luck with the freezing at the beginning of a battle. Tried the OPH flag hack, clamps, round modes, superVU, resolutions, skipdraws, no luck =(.

DW4:Empires works(with a strange line going down the screen that is not coloured but makes things look split, but this is barely noticable) however I just think the strategy screen on 4 is trite compared to 5's.

Destiny mode? Either I've forgotten or your thinking of a different game. If it is DW5E then what setting did you use?

P.S

Man just download the PC game Dynasty warriors 6 Empires, no lag, it's made for the PC.

Wouldn't that be easier?

I'm talking about dynasty warriors 5 xtreme legends

which has a destiny mode but in heavy places it starts to move slowly frame by frame kinda.

Then if you start attacking it freezes, or if you continue moving in the direction of the heavy area it also freezes.
I have DW6:Empires for PS3, but I wish to play DW5:E... hence why I'm here.
<REDACTED>
(06-09-2012, 10:25 PM)Fezzer Wrote: I have DW6:Empires for PS3, but I wish to play DW5:E... hence why I'm here.

Download Dynasty warriors 5 xtreme legends, it's pretty much the same thing.

and is there an exact reason why? I mean what does DW5E have that DW6E does not?
How can I download it? Steam!?

Well I personally think that DW4E is worst, DW6E 2nd and DW5E is the best mainly because there are a few newer touches in DW6 I'm not keen on and I didn't feel that the new sort of "individual" focus was not punishing enough for keeping an empire together since you can just join the strongest faction etc.
<REDACTED>
(06-09-2012, 10:52 PM)AbdAlKarem Wrote: Download Dynasty warriors 5 xtreme legends, it's pretty much the same thing.

and is there an exact reason why? I mean what does DW5E have that DW6E does not?

This is for Pcsx2
*snip*
and If you have a good PC and don't mind playing in Japanese.

You can download

DW7 Xtreme legends
PC version
*snip*

It's only in Japanese, don't think there is an english mod, but I haven't looked hard enough using google to know.

Any other games you want to play?

I know really good settings for Dragon ball Z budokai tenkachi 3.

Also DW5 xtreme legends has a destiny mode it is the only one that does have it.

In this mode, you make your own character and you choose a general you want to work under and you climb your way to the top by getting lots of ko's and doing a good job etc.