Dynasty Warriors 5 XL problem
I hope is the correct section Blush
I'm playing DW5XL in Xtreme Mode, everytime i want to save data everything is deleted.
I start Lu Bu and i get upgrade for weapon +40 power and some attack/defense for character so (same as DW4XL) i select "interim save", i enter to continue and i select "exit" for save character progresses; when i start the new game Lu Bu have same weapon as starter and nothing is saved.
In DW4XL, everything i update (characters/weapons/items) it remain permanent doing "exit", but in DW5XL all go wasted.
I've try many things (save interim and new game without exit, exit without interim save) but progress going lost everytime, this is a bug for something (memory, file of the game or else) ?

I'm using PCSX 1.0.0 (r5350), DW5XL is pal.
Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

Moved out of bug reports as you're using an outdated version.
Please update to latest stable pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok.
Anyway every game work, (DW3xl, DW4xl and even god of war) in DW5xl destiny mode and all other modes all it's fine and save work.
Anyone know Xtreme mode of DW5xl and can say if progress can be saved permanent?
did you update your pcsx2 to the latest version ? and, if you want the progress to be saved, just use the save states.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-21-2014, 05:09 AM)Drax80 Wrote: Ok.
Anyway every game work, (DW3xl, DW4xl and even god of war) in DW5xl destiny mode and all other modes all it's fine and save work.
Anyone know Xtreme mode of DW5xl and can say if progress can be saved permanent?

update to latest pcsx2 and give a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go