Dynasty Warriors 5 in PCSX2 latest
I mean if he changes something else and than decides not to overcloack. But nevermind.

Sponsored links

(02-18-2011, 02:54 AM)Rezard Wrote: .....!? You seem a little confused. . Unless of course the processor doesn't support HT.
yes as far as i know i3 and i7 only uses HT
i5 has 4 cores and 4 threads

My motherboard is an asus m4n68t-m le v2.
Hope that helps.
I've noticed in the bios that there is this stuff like x2, x3 and x4, I thought that would be overclocking but im not too sure...I also have a good cooler, the arctic freezer pro rev2 v7
look in advanced xxxx features :
then you will find cpu frequency then change it
be warned : watch your cpu temp with core temp if it became over 70 c turn off the pc
@ abdo123:
OMG, dude. Where do I even begin with you...

First off, don't butcher my posts if you quote them, especially to a degree that completely contorts the message. Very asinine.

Secondly, consider yourself educated today. Dual Core i5 have Hyperthreading. What, you need proof!?

And that's about the silliest thing I've ever seen. You're going around giving people haphazard advice on overclocking. Meanwhile, anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't take OCing advice from someone with a request for an overclocking teacher in their signature. Rolleyes
(02-18-2011, 11:32 PM)Rezard Wrote: @ abdo123:
OMG, dude. Where do I even begin with you...

First off, don't butcher my posts if you quote them, especially to a degree that completely contorts the message. Very asinine.

Secondly, consider yourself educated today. Dual Core i5 have Hyperthreading. What, you need proof!?

And that's about the silliest thing I've ever seen. You're going around giving people haphazard advice on overclocking. Meanwhile, anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't take OCing advice from someone with a request for an overclocking teacher in their signature. Rolleyes

opps
thanks for the proof