Dynasty Warriors 5 in PCSX2 latest
uhhhmmm.. can you explain to me the "Mhz" parts. I do not know what those mean and how to come up with a calculation like that..

YEAP my Video Plugin is gsdx 369,,, and it is set to direct X 10 then in Native Checkbox it is checked ...

uhmmm. by that you mean i cannot go beyond 40 - 50 fps??? 60 is the normal right???

Sponsored links

Nevermind what Mhz minds,I wasn't talking about settings.

I mean you can't get more FPS with your computer.

Does allow 8-bit textures setting makes any diffrence?
We squezed max out of your PC Tongue
the 8-bit thing is already disabled

does that mean that my specs are not good enough for the game to be emulated properly???

hehehe.. yeah i know.. Im trying the limit of my Laptop Smile.. Uhm i was wondering, Is playing emulator like this put too much stress on my laptop????

Hey.Do you use gsdx 4.1 ?
^^ Good call on the SSE4.1, Game.

Hey, chumbz: Well, if my 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo can achieve 60fps, but still can drop down to 50fps when things get intense (i.e. lots of enemies on-screen), your 2.26Ghz isn't necessarily going to run as fast as mine. Thankfully, it is of Core i architecture, but that still only makes it an approximate equivalent of a Core 2 Duo at like 2.5Ghz. It looks like your doing just about the best your hardware could at this point.

Just make sure you check your plugins, and have the GSdx plugin set to SSE4.1. Try enabling "Allow 8-bit textures" (it seems to me that may help with a weaker GPU). I could also suggest you look into the old PCSX2 beta revision 1888. I think this may have been one of the games that emulated faster on that revision. Just beware: older revision are not always going to be as stable as the latest, but it does give someone an option. You might just benefit that extra 10fps you're looking for (no promises!). Smile
Rezard and Game, is the SSE4.1 you guys are talking about the gsdx plugin this one:
[GSDX3693 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 - gsdx-sse4-r-3879]????

its the one in my GS plug-in that i tried to changed. It goes down to 45 Smile

@rezzard: If i install PCSX2 1888 will my new PCSX2 beta be replaced???
Yep, that's the plugin. You say the FPS only goes down to 45 now? Good, good. Smile

Ya know, I never even use the installers, myself. LOL. It shouldn't have to overwrite it. Doesn't it let you choose/change where it will install? You could just install it in it's own folder (i.e. "C:\PCSX2 r1888").
yeap thats what i noticed, When enemies come or when i go to a place where there are lots of enemies its the time fps goes down.. Sometimes if so many goes down to 40.

Hey the one you were talking about, you said "Hey, chumbz: Well, if my 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo can achieve 60fps, but still can drop down to 50fps when things get intense (i.e. lots of enemies on-screen)," is the game you were talking about DW5 also?
Yes, that was DW5.
i reverted my settings back to the sse2 GS plugin cuz i noticed it was more stable than the sse 4.1 Smile

One more thing,, does playing emulated games like this one put too much stress on my laptop??? :\