Dynasty warriors 2 Battle screen broken.
Hello. Greetings from greece and having a great new week. I know that i don't have any right to wright for any bug since my previous actions,but,please forgive me for what i did back then. So,i would please allow me to report a bug at DYNASTY WARRIORS 2. Here's the thing,when you choose a stage and a character it shows you a scene where tells you the battle at hu lao gate etc. But,the instead to showing it right is looks like is broken or somehow like that. Please,could i ask for a help.?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-12-2024, 11:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I must have the game open to use emulog.? And can i send you the photos to help you more.?
Plus do it play any role that i use the nightly build.?
ok. in that case
tools->enable file logging
then you will get the mulog in your "logs" folder in mydocuments/pcsx2
(02-12-2024, 12:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok. in that case
tools->enable file logging
then you will get the mulog in your "logs" folder in mydocuments/pcsx2

Together with the emulog,do you wish to send the photos that i have take too? For a little more helping hand.?
Sure
(02-12-2024, 05:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Sure
Ok brother,i'll make the preparations and i'll send you all the tools you gonna need.
Here is the emulog as you asked to send you.
ok.
1 - can you please post a screenshot ?
2 - does software mode fix it ?
3 - can you please reset settings to default ?
(02-12-2024, 07:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok.
1 - can you please post a screenshot ?
2 - does software mode fix it ?
3 - can you please reset settings to default ?

I indeed try all the steps you give to me,but,no success. I can't understand,when i try to send you a screeshot the forum tolds me that i can send only a limited amount of 2.1 mb at once. what can i do to send you the screeshot? Or something to help you a lot more from my side.