Dynasty warriors 3 discussion
Jesalvein, I apologize, I'm now having trouble even running this game, which is why I haven't responded earlier.

And Bositman, possibly in the next release of pcsx2, could people maybe look into the dynasty warriors games, and try to solve these frame rate issues/bugs?

Thanks for your support

Sponsored links

devs don't take requests
maybe it'll be fixed one day... Your PS2 will still play it perfectly Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok.
Yeah, I still have a silver ps2 slim sitting here...but I'd just like some day to play this game on my computer smoothly.

And, either the PS2 has overkill hardware or its just poor emulation which is why we get this lag on this game, which hasn't been looked into yet.
I hope you arent comparing your pc to the ps2 hardware, if you want to do it that way, you should have a 6Ghz PC to play ps2 games smoothly (thats all the ps2 chips added together that we need to emulate, then times'd by 2 for the emulation overhead, which if anything is the lowest itll be!)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ouch
on system requirements labs it rates my cpu speed as 8.20Ghz or something similar.
Also, I have something called the core unlocker on this pc, but I doubt that would help as it would unlock 2 useless cores as pcsx2 only uses 2 already
I am getting trouble running this game, I'm using 0.9.6 because I thought this version runs this game better than the later ones, and it had more success running on this build.

When I try to load the game it just hangs and at the end of the console I get the message Syscall undefined (90)