EE is too fast at some time.
Hi there. I'm playing Naruto Narutiment Ninja 5. I'm having a normal FPS around 50~60 during game play. The problem i'm facing is that the EE will go up to 80 or 70 at some time which would speed up the game. I tried resetting the configuration and it still ends up the same. How can i lower the EE? EE used to be fine when i first play the game. It increases after i start to change some configuration.

CPU : intel core I5-2410, 2.3GHz
Graphic card : Geforce GT 540 2GB
RAM : 6GB DDR 3
Window 7

Sponsored links

Don't change configuration. Select gsdx 4.1 and click native in gsdx settings,put also on dx11 hardware. Try moving the sliders in speedhacks for speedchange.
Or just set the frame limiter ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Erm i used gsdx 4.1 and click native in gsdx settings.. This time i have low FPS around 30-40. While the EE is around 50-70. How do i set frame limiter for EE? Cause i only know how to set it for FPS. Thanks for the reply Laugh
Set frame limiter for EE? Laugh I haven't heard for that so far. Why do you wan't to limit EE ? Do you have slowdown in game? Or game are too fast? I haven't understand you.
Er.. The game is normal but sometimes it speed up... My ee would go up to 70 or 80 sometimes. Or it is normal for pcsx2?
Yes it is normal. Just make sure you disable all speedhacks,and that "disable framelimiting" is off.
Just go to the "Config" -> "Emulation settings" -> "GS" and insure "Disable Framelimiting" is NOT ticked.

You are really doing a greater confusion about the meaning of that EE value, it is just the percentage of the available CPU power is being used by it. is normal it varies and unless it goes near 100% and even so it would just make the game slower, never too quick (providing the above framelimiting is doing the job)
Imagination is where we are truly real
Then i dun get it.. Why does my game speed up at some point? Place where i think it doesnt require much graphic..
(06-10-2011, 03:36 PM)Xeerrox Wrote: Then i dun get it.. Why does my game speed up at some point? Place where i think it doesnt require much graphic..

Exactly like you said it. On some places game is demanding on some places it is NOT.