EE running 100% and screen shaking/audio sounds wierd
Specs: ASUS G Series G73JH-RBBX05 NoteBook Intel Core i7 720QM(1.60GHz) 17.3" 6GB Memory DDR3 1066 500GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870.

I'm currently running star ocean TET but the screen is slightly shaking, and the voices are lagged and EE is running at 100%. if you have any suggestions please let me know also if there is any of information you need let me know thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I'm guessing the screen is shakey because of a lack of interlacing. Try cycling through them (in-game with F5) and see if that helps.

The EE% is maxing out, and the FPS is going down? Your CPU is too slow. Try those Speedhacks! Use the Presets if you're a total newbie. Read in the guide to learn more about Speedhacks. (note: This is a guide for 0.9.7, but is close enough Wink)

Consider lowering the internal resolution if all else fails, as well (check native). Your GPU is pretty good, but it is possible to see limitation from heavier games or parts of them.

That being said, this is a bit of a heavier game. Your CPU only potentially reaching 2.4Ghz from Turbo Boost may leave you short of full speed.

BTW- Is your laptop's Power Plan on "High Performance"?
Star Ocean uses interlacing, but you can force progressive scan at the beginning (it has instructions on screen for holding down a certain key combination, do this and you won't need to use a deinterlace)

Star Ocean TET requires a heftier PC than most other games, requiring a 3.5ghz~ processor to maintain full speed in most situations and a fairly decent graphics card (above the recommended requirements)
[Image: 2748844.png]
Its actually not that demanding, my 3.6ghz runs at above 70fps(pal) most of the time, so I think 3ghz would be ok. Still leaves the OP some way to go though.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb